Awning Installation Services
We provide awning installation, metal finishing services, plus repairs and restoration. Our specialities include: apartment buildings, high rises, store fronts, club houses, commercial buildings and industrial facilities. We work closely with Home Owners Associations and similar groups. If you’re ready for a specialist and stair railing installers for your large scale projects that require professional care, you’re ready for SGR.
What Is An Awning?
If you’ve ever sat near a window during a summer in Florida, you know how hot it can get, even if you’re indoors. Fortunately, awnings can help remedy this.
An awning acts as a sun shield for the windows of your business. Like a parasol or umbrella, it keeps the window and those underneath it shaded and cool. An awning may also help you cut back costs on monthly energy bills; with less heat traveling inside the building through windows, the less the air conditioner has to work to keep the interior at its preferred temperature.
Awnings come in all types of materials and colors to choose from, which make them a great option if you’re looking to add a little charm to your commercial or industrial building. If you live in Florida, however, you may be better off investing in an aluminum or steel awning for the added protection when hurricane season rolls around.
Reasons To Buy An Awning
Now that you know what an awning is, what are some reasons to invest in one for your industrial or commercial building? Aside from providing shade and charm, there are many more reasons to add an awning. If you live in a place like Florida, which undergoes the threat of hurricane season every year, consider a steel awning for extra support.
- Increase Space: An awning can add square footage to your home by creating an outdoor room. Add a couple of chairs, some curtains to block out unpleasant weather, and you’ve got a great place to relax outdoors while still indulging in the comforts of home.
- Reduce UV Damage: Have you ever seen the difference between a brand new couch and one that’s been sitting in the sun? UV damage can yellow whites and fade other colors, giving it an old, worn look despite its actual age. By shielding windows that otherwise might allow furniture inside to be damaged by these UV rays, an awning can help protect your furniture.
- Energy Efficiency: Not only can an awning help keep the temperature of your building cooler, it can help take the stress off of your air conditioning system if it has been working too hard to manage the heat seeping inside.
- Curb Appeal: The charm of an awning can make your home or business look significantly more inviting. As a result, this may increase curb appeal and add value to the building overall. This way, if you decide to sell, you may be able to acquire better offers.
Consider Aluminum and Steel
At Stairs Gates Rails, we offer excellent steel and aluminum awning installation. These materials are more ideal for building owners in Florida due to their bad weather resistance in comparison to wood.
- Durability: Aluminum and steel awnings can resist deterioration. They may also withstand more weather damage than traditional materials, such as wood. Installing an awning made of aluminum or steel can help protect your investment.
- Lightweight: Aluminum and specific types of steel can offer lightweight solutions for the installation of an awning, which may cut the costs of construction.
- Modern Aesthetic: Though there are many ways to design and decorate an aluminum or steel awning, they do offer the crisp lines usually exhibited by more modern homes.
Contact Us Today
Are you interested in providing an awning for your home or business building? If so, look no further for proper installation than Stairs Gates Railings, located in Miami, FL. As residents of Florida, we know how temperamental—and potentially devastating—the weather can be, especially during hurricane season.
At Stairs Gates Railings, we go to great lengths to provide our customers top-quality craftsmanship and customer service. Experience how passionate our team is about great building fabrication and contacting us today for your new awning installation.
The product was exactly what I was looking for. I like the fact that these guys take care of absolutely everything and nothing was too much trouble. Can’t recommend them enough!
OSHA Approved and Top Products
The products are all OSHA approved. Drawings are available and the designs are aesthetically pleasing and completely safe. Nothing was too much trouble for these guys.
Very Well Built
The end product was very well built, corrosion resistant, ease of installation and complete flexibility with the design.
Quick delivery and top quality
I had stairs designed and installed for my building project, the end product was very good and delivered at a very reasonable price. My needs were very specific and they were met on every single occasion. Response was excellent and nothing was too much trouble.
Hands Down The Best Company To Work With
This is hands down the best company I have worked with. The product is very well made and their customer service is awesome. They guided me thru the whole project and my order was delivered in a timely manner.
The engineering was completed and the OSHA regulations are completely understood by the company. They fitted my project with ease and I am very happy with the end results – thanks SGR!
Excellent Customer Service
SGR are great to work with, they listened closely to our needs for modifying our railings to better suit our needs. The personal attention to details and requests were appreciated.
Fair Pricing and Top Service
The team at SGR were super responsive to my emails as well as delivering competitive pricing. Their customer service was second to none and they had a fast turnaround. Will definitely be back for future projects.